Club Dress Code
All visitors must comply with the Club’s Dress Code as follows:
- Smart casual clothing and appropriate footwear must be worn on the course and in the Clubhouse at all times
- Shirts must be tucked into trousers on the course. Appropriate tailored shirts may be worn outside of the trouser only if they have been designed to do so
- Collarless shirts designed specifically for golf may be worn.
- Shorts must be tailored and must be worn with predominantly white sport socks of any length
- The following items of dress are always unacceptable - untailored or sport shorts, T- shirts, tracksuits, denim jeans on the course, football/rugby type shirts, trainers/sandals unless ladies’ dress sandals, men’s leather sandals or very smart trainers
- Outdoor clothing and golf shoes may only be worn in specified areas of the Clubhouse.